A more stunning unexplored and enthrallingalternative to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land rich with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
Explore the glimmering pagoda complexes with massive magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined scenically setting in picturesquenature that will take your breath away. Exquisite river deltas, primitive jungle, exotic other-worldly limestone karst landscape coupled with sensational wildlife, unique ecosystem and fabulous food – It’s no wonder that Bai Dinh and Trang An are home of Ninh Binh’s unrivaled exciting destinations.
- Boat rides to explore outstanding natural sceneries of limestone karst landscapes
- Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villageswith a back drop of a maze of limestone mountain.
07:45 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
11:00– Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain, surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complex stunner boasts an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition, refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of the picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
13:00– Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
14:00-Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of the majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out of rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chainsof towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river throughnumerous caves: Hang Toi (Dack) cave, 320 meters long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meters long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meters long… Every passages bring new surprises of the mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
16:15– Leisure cyclingon rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villageswith a back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
17:30 – Take the return shuttle bus to Hanoi.
20:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End service and see you again!
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Cycling * (Optional)
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
For more information about What to do in Ninh Binh, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!