Just 100 km down to the south of Hanoi, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam from 986 to 1009. Tam Coc means three caves and it is often referred as Halong bay on land. Combining Hoa Lu and Tam Coc, you will have a truly unforgettable experience by rowing along a peaceful Boi river with green paddy fields on the banks and learn more about Vietnam history.
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, King Dinh and King Le temples.
- Learn more about Vietnam history.
- Row along a peaceful Boi river and admire the stunning scenery.
07:45-08:30am: Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive for 2.5 hours.
10:30am: Visit Hoalu 2 Temples (Dinh and Le Dynasty).
12:00am: Take the Bus to Tam Coc — 10km.
12:30pm: Have buffet lunch at Tam Coc Restaurant.
01:30pm: Get on the boat in Tam Coc port. Pass through 3 caves — Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba.
03:30pm: Back to Tam Coc Port and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
06.00pm: Arrive in Hanoi and the tour ends.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals such as lunch
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
For more information about What to do in Ninh Binh, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!