Thousand years ago Hoa Lu area belonged to Ding Tien Hoang, a local landlord. In this time Vietnam was divided to 12 pierces. Each belonged to a landlord. They fought again others in order to become the only one ruler of the country. Because of his mountainous geography Hoa Lu is military very strategic. It is easy to defend. So after over 20 years Dinh Tien Hoang defeated other 11 landlord and became the only one king of Vietnam, and Hoa Lu was his capital.
Ninh Binh is one of the best places in Vietnam for nature as well as biking fans. There are 2 options of Ninh Binh tour: 2 days and 3 days.
For the first time you have chance to explore the real Vietnam. Riding through typical Vietnamese villages, enjoying picturesque landscapes, talking, staying with farmers in their house will help you get a real impression of Vietnam landscape and Vietnamese people: beautiful, emotional, simple and hospitable. This tour is unique for active people. You will riding for 10 km to Tam Coc & ride trip around Ninh Binh then to Cuc Phuong (70km). It is extremely exciting.
- 8h00 Depart from Hanoi
- 11h00 Arrive in Ninh Binh, check in hotel
- 11h30 Riding for 10 km to Tam Coc
- 12h15 Lunch in Tam Coc (Picnic or normal)
- 13h15 Boot trip through Dry Ha Long bay
- 17h30 Riding back to hotel18h30 Dinner in Hotel
- 7h30 Breakfast
- 8h00 Ride trip around Ninh Binh then to Cuc Phuong (70km)
- 12h00 Picnic lunch
- 13h30 Arrive in Cuc Phuong, check in, visit Cave of the prehistoric man and Endangered Species Center in Cuc Phuong National Park
- 18h30 Dinner in Cuc Phuong. Fire party by the lake (optional). Overnight accommodation in Cuc Phuong
- 7h30 Breakfast
- 8h30 Visit Ancient trees
- 12h30 Lunch in Cuc Phuong
- 14h00 Van trip to Phat Diem stone church
- 16h00 Depart from Ninh Binh
- 18h00 Arrive in Hanoi
Note : The itinerary above may be changed at the time of booking
Transportation, 5 meals, 2 breakfast, overnight accommodation, entree fees, bike (standard mountain bike), track for bike, english speaking guide. Drink not included. There is a 15 seaters AC bus for transportation. From 5 to 12 there is a truck for transporting bike. On the way if someone is tired, he can pack the bike in truck and go on with the bus that always drives behind.
What to bring
You should bring: Camera, moskitos oil, sun hat, sun cream, and sun glas. Helmets are nessesery. If you don’t have any helmet. We will bring one for you. It not a real bicycle helmet but a light motorbike helmet. Real bicycle helmet are not to buy in Vietnam. Candies, chips, or cakes are always welcome.
For more information about Ninh Binh tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!